Thursday, January 20, 2011

Just a quick word

It's late again.  Earlier today Microsoft decided to make a OneNote iPhone app!  I've never been much for all the different note taking apps reviewed on Gizmodo or Lifehacker, mostly because I don't take notes, but OneNote has a bit of a special place in my heart from back in the day I bought my first laptop for school and religiously used the Office '03 flavor for everything I could.  My new found interest in this one has perked curiosity in all the other note taking apps people have been squealing over (Evernote and Simplenote specifically).  I'll have to give them all a shot and jot down my thoughts another time.  As for now, I'm still enjoying my new Moleskine notebook Anna gave me for Christmas... so soft, smooth and classy!

No comments:

Post a Comment